Florida-based, OPG+ is an in situ oil, fuel and grease clean up remediation service that is environmentally friendly and a fraction of the cost of other clean up solutions. With licensing rights in North America, OPG+ leverages the power of the OSEII product with a proven record of successfully remediating more than 36,000 spills across the globe and is listed on the EPA’s National Contingency Plan (NCP).
Now serving Florida with a network of Quick Response Team (QRT) field professionals, OPG+ utilizes a 100 percent biodegradable product that is the world’s most environmentally safe and cost-effective remediation process for the mitigation of hazardous spills.
The spray-on application is a one-step process that permanently eliminates hazardous materials and fire hazard within minutes.
How it works:
- Eliminates all hydrocarbons related to an oil or fuel spill on site
- Fuel is rendered non-flammable in as little as five minutes
- No digging and removing contaminates, the oil and fuel hydrocarbons are turned into water and CO2 on site
- Rapidly diminishes toxicity of spill
- Eliminates contaminant odor
- Spill can no longer adhere to anything
- Has a hydra lift component which Prevents oil from sinking into the ground or water table
The solution is effective on all surfaces including concrete, asphalt, soil and fresh and salt waterways
Additional benefits include:
- On site response within one hour
- Available 24/7, 365 days per year
- Nontoxic, biodegradable and harmless to humans, animals and marine life
- Less expensive than other clean up solutions
How OPG+ Can Help
OPG+ offers a safe, environmentally friendly, and sustainable cleanup solution for oil spills that uses native bacteria and microbes. When it comes to hydraulic oil, OPG+ knows how to quickly and efficiently clean up a spill using a biodegradable formula that is non-toxic and won’t cause harm to a golf course’s grass. Hydraulic oil spills cause damage that can be harmful to the health of local residents and wildlife, so using a cleaning process that won’t introduce more toxins to the area is the best way to go.
Contact us today to request a demo or find out about our emergency cleanup services!