OPG+ is an in-situ oil and fuel clean up and remediation service that is environmentally friendly and a fraction of our competitor’s cost.
- 24/7 Mobile Service
- EPA Approved
- Eliminates all hydrocarbons related to an oil or fuel spill on site
- Fuel rendered completely non-flammable in as little as 5 minutes
- No digging up and removing contaminates, the oil and fuel hydrocarbons are turned to water and CO2 on site
- On site response within 1 hour
- Available 24/7, 365 days per year
- Effective on all surfaces including concrete, asphalt, soil and waterways
- Nontoxic, biodegradable and harmless to humans, animal and marine life
- Less expensive than other clean up solutions
- Oil and fuel turned to water and CO2
- Listed on the EPA’s NCP (National Contingency Plan)
OSEII has been a chosen spill remediation solution by the US Department of Defense since 1994 and US Coast Guard. For additional case studies visit: osei.us
OPG+ supplies remediation services to several national equipment rental and construction agencies.
For example, a piece of rental equipment failed, resulting in 45 gallons of hydraulic fluid being spilled. The hydraulic fluid was pooled on soil and around a storm water drain. OPG+ was called and remediated the site within 3 hours
Step 1: Hydrocarbon Spill
Oil, Petroleum, Grease, Aviation Fuel, Hydrualic Fluid, Solvents and More.
Step 2: OPG+ Natural Solution Applied
Spray-on Application is a One Step Process that Permanently Eliminates Hazardous Materials and Fire Hazard within Minutes.
Step 3: Immediately Breaks Down
OPG+ Speeds Up Nature’s Process of Altering Hydrocarbons at the Molecular Level to Carbon Dioxide & Water
Step 4: C02 Evaporates Leaving Water
The Carbon Dioxide Evaporates Leaving Water Behind – No Need to Dispose of Contaminants
Step 5: Cleanup Site is Safe & Operational
Toxicity of Spill is Rapidly Diminished, Odor is Gone, Spill Will No Longer Adhere to Anything, Site is Safe!
OPG Plus LLC is a US based company established in 2017 to satisfy a growing need for natural, quick and effective spill remediation.
OPG+ has secured the license to service customers using Oil Spill Eater II (OSEII). Manufactured by Oil Spill Eater International Corporation since 1989. OSEII has a long and proven record of success, remediating over 36,000 spills across the globe