OPG+ is an in-situ oil and fuel clean up and remediation service that is environmentally friendly and a fraction of our competitor’s cost.
- 24/7 Mobile Service
- EPA Approved
- Eliminates all hydrocarbons related to an oil or fuel spill on site
- Fuel rendered completely non-flammable in as little as 5 minutes
- No digging up and removing contaminates, the oil and fuel hydrocarbons are turned to water and CO2 on site
- On site response within 1 hour
- Available 24/7, 365 days per year
- Effective on all surfaces including concrete, asphalt, soil and waterways
- Nontoxic, biodegradable and harmless to humans, animal and marine life
- Less expensive than other clean up solutions
- Oil and fuel turned to water and CO2
- Listed on the EPA’s NCP (National Contingency Plan)
Waste Industry Capabilities
- Quickly eliminates the smell of garbage juice, oil and gas through a neighborhood.
- Safe around lawns and pets
- Does not damage concrete or asphalt
- Free quotes
- Only one invoice per job, regardless of how many treatments are required
- Continues to treat the stain and significantly lightens or removes – Great for HOAs and customer driveways
- We clean containers, trucks, equipment, shop floors & wash pads at your facilities
- 24/7 service
What is OPG+?
OPG+ Cleanup service utilizes a 100% biodegradable product that is the world’s most environmentally safe and cost-effective remediation process for the mitigation of hazardous spills. Whether it’s oil, petroleum, grease or organic material cleanup, OPG+ will quickly make your site, vehicle and your business, safe and operational again!
A Natural Process
OPG+ is a biological enzyme that converts the waste into a natural food source for the enhanced native bacteria found in the environment. The end result of this process is CO2 and water.
For further information about how OPG+ can assist your business please contact:
Matthew Kemper [email protected]
Antonia Duncan [email protected]
How OPG+ Can Help
OPG+ offers a safe, environmentally friendly, and sustainable cleanup solution for oil spills that uses native bacteria and microbes. When it comes to hydraulic oil, OPG+ knows how to quickly and efficiently clean up a spill using a biodegradable formula that is non-toxic and won’t cause harm to a golf course’s grass. Hydraulic oil spills cause damage that can be harmful to the health of local residents and wildlife, so using a cleaning process that won’t introduce more toxins to the area is the best way to go.
Contact us today to request a demo or find out about our emergency cleanup services!