How To Use OPG+1 Products
Make sure that you’re getting the best oil, petroleum, & grease cleanup out of your OPG+ product. For best results, follow the directions that our hydrocarbon cleaning experts have developed. This section offers simplified step-by-step instructions for each product that we carry. If you have further questions about the use or application of OPG+, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are happy to clarify any part of the bioremediation process, and help solve any problems that may arise.
OPG+ Solution 1
1 Gallon Jug
For Remediation of Hydrocarbon Spills
- Mix equal parts OPG+1 with water in a pump-up spray tank
- Spray the mixture directly on the spill
- Using a deck scrub brush, agitate/scrub the OPG+1 mixture into the spill
- Allow product to work for a few minutes
- Rinse with water when/where applicable
- Repeat if necessary
Most light end hydrocarbons (fuel, motor oil) will require one application. Heavier oils (hydraulic fluid, gear oil, differential fluid) may need a second application.
For Stubborn Spills
- Add OPG+1 concentrate directly to the spill
- Scrub/agitate spill
- Add a little water
- Repeat the scrub/agitate and rinse process as required
For 24/7 365 technical assistance, please call 844-444-8899.
Warning:All product must be used immediately after opening